Traffic Light Level – Red (from 11:59pm 23 Jan 2022)
Thursday 10am Service
If there are nine or more people attending, the service will need to be held in the church rather than the chapel. There will be no morning tea, although people are welcome to stay for informal conversation after the service if they would like. You are not required to register for this service.
Access to the Sunday 10am Service via ZOOM
The link for the Sunday service (10am) is here
Access to the Sunday 10am Service by Phone
Wellington district, dial 886 0026
Meeting ID: 822 8820 8761, Passcode: 635400.
Attending a Service
- Register to attend (red setting)
- No morning tea (red setting)
- We need to scan your Vaccine Pass as you enter the building (orange and red settings
- You need to scan our QR code or sign in when you enter (orange and red settings)
- Please wear a mask; there are masks available at church (orange and red settings)
- Sanitise your hands on entry (orange and red setting)
Messages and Resources about COVID-19 or delivered during 2021
The most recent items can be found on the home page.
Messages and Resources delivered during 2020
Letter to Parishioners #15 from Peter Benge, Vicar, 29 August 2020
Kingdom of God sermon for 30 August 2020
Letter to Parishioners #14 from Peter Benge, Vicar, 21 August 2020