The Anglican Parish of Lower Hutt serves the people of Lower Hutt, Moera, Alicetown, Maungaraki, Habourview, Tirohanga, Belmont and Kelson (though some members come from further afield). It offers worship, fellowship, small group and elderly and children’s ministry.
The congregation is one of the oldest in the Wellington district having occupied the present site, or near to it, since the early 1840′s.
As a Parish our Mission, Vision, and Values are as follows:
MISSION: Loving and sharing Christ
VISION: To be reaching the heart of the Hutt
- being a Christ centred community
- mutual respect, recognizing our differences
- a caring and supportive environment
- wholehearted Christian discipleship
- sharing our lives as the body of Christ
Please fill out the following form if you have any questions or any comments to make about this webpage or the Parish of Lower Hutt: